help! because upgrade to version 3.2.1 find some problems?
ming yuan
2011-12-15 03:12:49 UTC
ming yuan [http://community.zenoss.org/people/myuan2008] created the discussion

"help! because upgrade to version 3.2.1 find some problems?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63286#63286

because,we upgrade our zenoss version from 3.0.3 to 3.2.1. but we found in this core zenoss's zenhub work not correctly.
some collectors report zenhub error,couldn't connect zenhub.but in core zenoss this process was work normally.

ming yuan
2011-12-15 09:36:01 UTC
ming yuan [http://community.zenoss.org/people/myuan2008] created the discussion

"Re: help! because upgrade to version 3.2.1 find some problems?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63288#63288

i was clear all date about version 3.2.1 and reinstall. now this zenoss was work correctly.