zenmodeler works but not automatically
nozen
2011-10-29 06:31:45 UTC
nozen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nozen] created the discussion

"zenmodeler works but not automatically"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62300#62300

I've just noticed about replaceing a computer and checking it today that none of the components updated e.g. the HDD, and CPU and the overview were all the old system. Performance meterics were still gathering but obviously this impacts memory etc.

I've never changed the default and checked the zenmodelere is set to 720.

Am i wrong in thinking that it should have updated this info by itself?

Thank you.

nozen
2011-10-29 13:05:39 UTC
nozen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nozen] created the discussion

"Re: zenmodeler works but not automatically"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62301#62301

I should mention i have centos and its zenoss 3.2.1

thanks.

nozen
2011-10-30 01:24:14 UTC
nozen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nozen] created the discussion

"Re: zenmodeler works but not automatically"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62302#62302

i'm just going to put it in a cron job and see how that goes. the doco mentions moving it to a cronjob anyways.