ZenPack import error
themactech
2013-09-24 19:49:14 UTC
themactech [http://community.zenoss.org/people/themactech] created the discussion

"ZenPack import error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74721#74721

I have created a simple ZenPack that has the base MIBs and my 'Manufacturer' MIB container.  So in MIB, I have:

/Base
/Base/IANA  (3 MIBs in here)
/Base/IETF  (273 MIBs in here)
/Base/IRTF  (0 MIBs in here)
/Base/TUBS (11 MIBs in here)
/Manufacturers (0 MIBs in here)

The goal being to have all the base MIBs loaded and a container where all my ZenPacks will created further containers in /Manufacturers, i.e.

/Manufacturers/Raritan/PDU.mib

I was able to create the pack and export it, when I try to load it onto a fresh zenoss machine, I get this:

2013-09-24 15:31:13,497 ERROR zen.ZPLoader: Error adding pack to /zport/dmd/Manufacturers
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenModel/ZenPackLoader.py", line 95, in endElement
    obj.removeRelation('pack')
  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenRelations/RelationshipManager.py", line 134, in removeRelation
    raise AttributeError("Relationship %s, not found" % name)
AttributeError: Relationship pack, not found

I don't understand the /zport/dmd/Manufacturers, doesn't that have to do with the Manufacturers category, is this a script error because I have a MIB container of the same name?

Thanks

Manuel