Graphs not working properly.
Ed Reber
2013-07-26 17:20:11 UTC
Ed Reber [http://community.zenoss.org/people/sekreber] created the discussion

"Graphs not working properly."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74168#74168

In a previous post, I posed a question on how to get gra[hs working. It was answered, http://community.zenoss.org/message/74135#74135#74135 http://community.zenoss.org/message/74135#74135, and the graphs worked for a while. Now, the graphs do not work. Is there a setting I am missing. I change the monitoring template to be Device_WMI (Server/Windows). Once this change was made, I modeled the servers again. Once I did this, the graphs started populating. Some ran for an hour, some ran for eight hours, now, no graphs populate. Is this a feature that needs SNMP? Or can we use WMI and get it working.

Thanks,

Ed Reber
2013-07-26 17:53:16 UTC
Ed Reber [http://community.zenoss.org/people/sekreber] created the discussion

"Re: Graphs not working properly."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74169#74169

In addition, this warning shows when I model a device:

WARNING zen.ZenModeler: WMI process discovery is currently not supported

Is this a reason why the graphs won't work?

Ed Reber
2013-08-05 18:21:33 UTC

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74301#74301

By performing the steps in this post http://community.zenoss.org/people/rballest/blog/2010/07/27/how-do-i-change-a-devices-class-in-zenoss-30 http://community.zenoss.org/people/rballest/blog/2010/07/27/how-do-i-change-a-devices-class-in-zenoss-30, I was able to get all of my graphs working in Zenoss GUI.