Problem in CPU and Memory graphs [No Data]
iam23m
2012-02-25 08:33:06 UTC
iam23m [http://community.zenoss.org/people/iam23m] created the discussion

"Problem in CPU and Memory graphs [No Data]"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64776#64776

Hi All,
I am new to zenoss and have heared aboheut lot of capability of the Zenoss.
I am able to install the Zenoss 3.2.1 version ( Both with VMware image and Using RPM Install)

I am getting the graphs of Network cards but Performance graphs are not showing any data ( graphs are there)

I have already installed the below zenpack "ZenPacks.Nova.Windows.SNMPPerfMonitorSimple" But No performance graph

I am using Centos 5 as a server and my clients machines are Windows Server 2003 ( SNMP)

Can some one help me.

Thanks

2012-02-27 14:15:17 UTC

"Re: Problem in CPU and Memory graphs [No Data]"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64796#64796

Did you put the device in the correct device class or bind the perf template? The default binding to /Server/Windows requires SNMPInformant on the Windows side...