Multi-graph reports only limit 40 graphs
kchengva
2013-05-16 17:28:06 UTC
kchengva [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kchengva] created the discussion

"Multi-graph reports only limit 40 graphs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73235#73235

Zenoss 4.2.3

In Multi-graph reports, edit a graph report mode only displays 40 graphs (first 40), however it lets you continue to add more than 40 graphs, and the "view report" does show all graphs you entered. My problem is I need to delete a graph after 40th and I can't see it. Does anyone have a way to delete a graph from the database? or other method?  Thanks.  -Kevin