Dashboard not available
Dave Braga
2012-12-07 01:17:05 UTC
Dave Braga [http://community.zenoss.org/people/leblon] created the discussion

"Dashboard not available"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70421#70421

I entered the Google Maps API key incorrectly and get the error below whenever I click on the Dashboard button.

Google has disabled use of the Maps API for this application. The provided key is not a valid Google API Key, or it is not authorized for the Google Maps Javascript API v3 on this site. If you are the owner of this application, you can learn about obtaining a valid key here: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#Obtaining_Key https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#Obtaining_Key

So does this mean i can never correct my key and can never even get back to my Dashboard? Wow!
(or is this a bug in the UI?)
Thanks

StephanDurand
2013-04-24 17:18:08 UTC
StephanDurand [http://community.zenoss.org/people/StephanDurand] created the discussion

"Re: Dashboard not available"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72959#72959

Did you ever get this to work?  I am trying to setup the Maps on my Zenoss dashboard and cannot get it to work...same error

Thanks