Zenoss Event Management workshop
jcurry
2013-04-15 11:31:15 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Zenoss Event Management workshop"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72841#72841

I have just announced two new dates for this 3-day hands-on workshop.  Please see the append in the Support and Services group, http://community.zenoss.org/message/72840#72840 http://community.zenoss.org/message/72840#72840 for details.

Registration and queries to mailto:***@skills-1st.co.uk ***@skills-1st.co.uk

Cheers,
Jane

jcurry
2013-05-29 08:00:10 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Event Management workshop"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73363#73363

Last call for this 3-day online workshop. It runs June 11-13,  It will run at times suitable for US customers.  I need registrations today to have a chance of getting printed material to you.

Cheers,
Jane