How do i uninstall Zenoss 3.0 from deb stack installer?
r c
2012-02-21 03:27:11 UTC
r c [http://community.zenoss.org/people/raelanne] created the discussion

"How do i uninstall Zenoss 3.0 from deb stack installer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64615#64615

I can't find the uninstall executable on /usr/local/zenoss. And even if i find the word 'uninstall' on my File System folder, i don't get any uninstall executable results, the results are only helperBinaryUninstall, scrollkeeperuninstall, test_Uninstalled.py, Uninstalled.py, and Uninstalled.pyc.

sanane enenand
2012-04-30 16:15:07 UTC
sanane enenand [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ebeng] created the discussion

"Re: How do i uninstall Zenoss 3.0 from deb stack installer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66142#66142

did you try
     - apt-get remove zenoss-stack ?