Zenoss Upgradation
Mahi Nix
2013-09-28 04:56:36 UTC
Mahi Nix [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mahi_nix] created the discussion

"Zenoss Upgradation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74781#74781

Hi Folk,

I seen that Zenoss 4.2.3 and Zenoss 4.2.4 is available now. I wanted to upgrade my zenoss-stack from 3.2.1 to 4.2.X version. My zenoss system is installed on "Debian GNU/Linux 6.0". i could not found packages on zenoss debian repo of version 4.2.X. can anyone tell me how can i upgrade my zenoss on debian OS and if zenoss has not released debian packages then when can i expect debian packages of zenoss version 4.2.X..??

Thank You,

Regards,
Mahi_nix

Andrew Kirch
2013-09-28 05:28:04 UTC
Andrew Kirch [http://community.zenoss.org/people/akirch] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Upgradation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74782#74782

Mahi_nix:

Join us on IRC, one of our users, hydruid (Trey Hunsucker) is working on an ubuntu script.  I'm testing it in Debian as well.  There's an Source RPM which will give you installable sourcecode but we're not to a fully functional .deb yet.  Note that this is entirely a community initiative to support these distributions.