File Systems component status
QnA Zen
2013-12-25 01:57:23 UTC
QnA Zen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/qq070806] created the discussion

"File Systems component status"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75590#75590

Zenoss core 4.2.4
zenoss_core-4.2.4-SP71
ZenPacks.zenoss.WindowsMonitor-1.1.0-py2.7.egg
cannot get Free/Used Bytes or %Util status. But Total Bytes are correct. Why?

hydruid
2013-12-26 14:36:49 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: File Systems component status"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75605#75605

What type of Windows Server are you monitoring? Virtualized 2008r2?

Andrew Kirch
2013-12-28 17:15:23 UTC
Andrew Kirch [http://community.zenoss.org/people/akirch] created the discussion

"Re: File Systems component status"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75618#75618

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REPLY HERE, IN FACT YOU PROBABLY CANT, TO FIND OUT WHY, KEEP READING!!!

I'm Andrew Kirch, the Community Manager here at Zenoss.  We've migrated the Community Forums to our new Drupal based forums.  I've copied your thread to the new forums http://www.zenoss.org/forum/81 HERE.  If you have an account on the community wiki, that login already works, if not, head over, and follow the links to create it.  If you have questions, problems using the site, or feedback, or if you're a Nigerian prince with 5000000USD you want to send me, please use our feedback form at the upper left of the new site.

Cheers!

Andrew