How to regenerate ZODB of zenoss?
Benyi Wang
2011-11-28 18:57:14 UTC
Benyi Wang [http://community.zenoss.org/people/bewang.tech] created the discussion

"How to regenerate ZODB of zenoss?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62848#62848

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to recreate zodb of zenoss.

I used a zendmd script to load objects from xml into zenoss. But there were errors in the xml files, and some of objects are imported into the wrong place. For example, some RRD templates are imported under /zport. I believe zodb is messed up.

How can I recreate ZODB? Reinstallation of the whole zenoss stack will fix it, but it takes too long.

Or how can I find an object using filters on object id in the whole tree?

Thanks.