Autodeploy script stops after download
hk_stuey
2013-06-28 11:15:15 UTC
hk_stuey [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hk_stuey] created the discussion

"Autodeploy script stops after download"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73782#73782

I'm trying to install Zenoss 4.2 on CentOS 6.4 using the autodeploy script, but it stops after the download.  Where should I look to investigate the problem?  Thanks.

Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 121641133 (116M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: zenoss_core-4.2.3.el6.x86_64.rpm

100%[=================>] 121,641,133  409K/s   in 6m 41s

Last-modified header invalid -- time-stamp ignored.
2013-06-28 12:02:14 (296 KB/s) - zenoss_core-4.2.3.el6.x86_64.rpm

[***@xxx zenoss-core-autodeploy-3200e76]#

dpetzel
2013-06-28 22:42:00 UTC
dpetzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dpetzel] created the discussion

"Re: Autodeploy script stops after download"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73798#73798

Is the time set properly on your host?

Can you manually download the rpm file without errors?

hk_stuey
2013-07-01 10:26:57 UTC
hk_stuey [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hk_stuey] created the discussion

"Re: Autodeploy script stops after download"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73792#73792

Time was set correctly.  I found the problem to be that the script didn't like our proxy.  I disabled the yum & wget proxy settings and allowed the server to go direct via the firewall.  That fixed the issue.

Thanks for your suggestion.