Zenoss 4.2.3 Custom Report Error
ahsan_h
2014-02-27 11:55:34 UTC
ahsan_h [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ahsan_h] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4.2.3 Custom Report Error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75696#75696

Hello,

I have created a custom report in Zenoss 4.2.3 for inventory but I am not able to get output at all. Instead another session on Infrastructure opens inside the report.

*Following is the report Template created:*

*Following is the Output of the report.*

Please if anyone can help fix this issue.

Regards,

ahsan_h
2014-03-04 07:40:42 UTC
ahsan_h [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ahsan_h] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss 4.2.3 Custom Report Error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75698#75698

Ok... I fixed it... Just deleted the report and created it again with the new name and it started working. If it helps anyone out there.

Cheers.