Zenoss localhost does not publish HOST-RESOURCES-MIB
Sagy Rotem
2013-08-20 08:55:33 UTC
Sagy Rotem [http://community.zenoss.org/people/sagy] created the discussion

"Zenoss localhost does not publish HOST-RESOURCES-MIB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74397#74397

Hi all,

I installed Zenoss and I'm pretty satisfied,
I'm having some problems ...
I get from Zenoss itself the following exeception : Device ilps-zenoss-01.betterplace.local does not publish HOST-RESOURCES-MIB
Pretty weird ........
Have any of you encountered this?

hydruid
2013-08-29 14:08:58 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss localhost does not publish HOST-RESOURCES-MIB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74513#74513

Check to see if you can snmpwalk your zenoss server. It's possible you don't have the MIB installed it's mentioning or something is blocking snmp access (firewall or not installed).

Found this link that might help as well: h http://community.zenoss.org/thread/15186 ttp://community.zenoss.org/thread/15186