WMI DataSource Error
Keith Howlette
2011-10-28 11:13:24 UTC
Keith Howlette [http://community.zenoss.org/people/khowlette] created the discussion

"WMI DataSource Error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62257#62257

Hi
I have installed the the WMI WINDOWS PERFORMANCE and WMI DATASOURCE from http://community.zenoss.org/people/bigegor Egor Puzanov and for the most part its working showing CPU. MEM etc in the graphs of the server but I'm not seeing anything in the FileSystems for usage.  Its show the disks and size bit no graph data.  If I test the plugin against a sever I get this

Preparing Command...
exception while executing command
type: value: exceptions must be classes or instances, not NoneType
Exception while performing command:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenUI3/browser/command.py", line 120, in stream
    self.reportError)
  File "/opt/zenoss/ZenPacks/ZenPacks.community.WMIDataSource-2.11.egg/ZenPacks/community/WMIDataSource/datasources/WMIDataSource.py", line 206, in testDataSourceAgainstDevice
    write('DONE in %s seconds' % long(time.time() - start))
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'start' referenced before assignment

Any ideas

h2.