Upgrading a Zenoss distributed setup
nilie
2013-01-09 21:25:19 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Upgrading a Zenoss distributed setup"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70894#70894

I've noticed a new version is out and I intend to do an in-place upgrade from v4.2.0 to v4.2.3 on a distributed setup (master server plus one remote collector) built with DistributedCollectors community zenpack.
Did anyone tried such an upgrade for a similar environment ? Are there any guidelines, potential traps or other things to be taken into consideration ?