ntp monitor event after upgrade zenoss 4.2.3
kchengva
2013-01-15 21:02:38 UTC
kchengva [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kchengva] created the discussion

"ntp monitor event after upgrade zenoss 4.2.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71017#71017

Hello,  I have been getting many ntp events after zenoss 4.2.3. "Datasource NtpMonitor/ntpmonitor command timed out" I understand this caused by the device is not reachable, and the device is in maintenance mode that I don't trigger the event (only the state is in production). Anyway, I decide to turn off the trigger. The events are still coming.   I would like to know if any ntp fixes in zenoss 4.2.3. I can't find 4.2.3 release notes...  P.S. all other features and Zenpacks are working well after zenoss 4.2.3 upgrade. Thanks.   -Kevin