Google map stuck on "Rendering 55 of 55 addresses, please wait"
plight
2013-10-16 15:27:44 UTC
plight [http://community.zenoss.org/people/plight] created the discussion

"Google map stuck on "Rendering 55 of 55 addresses, please wait""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74981#74981

I have 55 locations set up , each with a single device.  WHen the map loads, I can see the sites represented just fine, I can zoom in and otherwise manipulate the map. The problem is I can only do it by working around the "Rendering" message.    It does not go away, yet it seems entirely superficial because even the up/down states of the locations change.

Any help?

Andrew Kirch
2013-10-16 17:23:21 UTC
Andrew Kirch [http://community.zenoss.org/people/akirch] created the discussion

"Re: Google map stuck on "Rendering 55 of 55 addresses, please wait""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74971#74971

what version of Zenoss, and what web brower?