Zenoss 4 and WMI to ISA Server 2004
Cayman Port
2013-01-24 14:06:25 UTC
Cayman Port [http://community.zenoss.org/people/CaymanPort] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4 and WMI to ISA Server 2004"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71196#71196

I am in the process of setting up a Zenoss 4.2.3 installation and I am trying to get event log information from our ISA Server 2004 (running on Windows Server 2003 std x86) server.  I have setup a domain user and added it to the local administrators group to give it full access to the server but I am still getting the error:
"Could not read the Windows event log (NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED). Check your username/password settings and verify network connectivity."
I read in another post that there were issues with WMI access from an ISA Server but I could not find any details of what the issue was or how to resolve it.  Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Cayman Port
2013-01-24 17:30:35 UTC
Cayman Port [http://community.zenoss.org/people/CaymanPort] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss 4 and WMI to ISA Server 2004"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71197#71197

Sorry... We're running Zenoss 4.2.0 if that makes a difference.