Zenoss 4.2 SP1: CPU spikes
Scott Hill
2012-10-17 18:51:01 UTC
Scott Hill [http://community.zenoss.org/people/scotthberger] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4.2 SP1: CPU spikes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69329#69329

Having just upgraded to 4.2 SP1, I'm seeing some pretty large CPU spikes from various daemons. The big culprits seem to be zeneventd, zentrap and zenhub, though others also spike up from time to time. By the graphs in VMware, this didn't start until I applied the SP1 patches (using apply.sh from the git repository).

Does anyone know of a way to calm down the spikes, or of a way to back out the SP1 patches? (No, unfortunately I didn't grab a snapshot before applying SP1...)