WMI graph stop working
Robiul I
2013-12-18 10:26:59 UTC
Robiul I [http://community.zenoss.org/people/robiul] created the discussion

"WMI graph stop working"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75491#75491

I am new here and cant seems to have open a new discussion. I have two installations of Zenoss latest version (4.2.4 on CentOS) but often need reboot the server to see WMI graph. SNMP no issue. Same issue for both sites. No clue yet. Appreciate if anyone could share a fix for this..

Edgardo Rodriguez
2013-12-19 18:46:57 UTC
Edgardo Rodriguez [http://community.zenoss.org/people/echu2013] created the discussion

"Re: WMI graph stop working"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75517#75517

Check zenwinperf daemon if it is running

in my production server it suddenly stops at least twice a day, so needed to enable watchdog for that daemon so it will self-autorestart.