Linux Disk Monitoring Triggering Incorrectly
rhubarb
2012-02-24 16:06:39 UTC
rhubarb [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rhubarb] created the discussion

"Linux Disk Monitoring Triggering Incorrectly"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64768#64768

I have a single linux server with its File System being monitored as seen below Loading Image... Loading Image...

The threshold is set here under /Server/Linux

I set an alerting rule:

Then I receive alerts that all drives have exceeded the threshold. I go to the Linux server and do a df -h and see that

/ is 83%
/data is 13%
/data-builds 93%

Why is the alert triggered for all three when only one is above the threshold I set?

Thanks,