lots of false timeout-alerts
Benjamin Schwarcz
2013-10-15 12:25:52 UTC
Benjamin Schwarcz [http://community.zenoss.org/people/toxicgarden] created the discussion

"lots of false timeout-alerts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74944#74944

Hey,
i just recently found some strange behaviour in my Zenoss Core 4.2 installation. I added one device that wasn't configured correctly in our firewall. So Zenoss wasn't able to ping the device or get any requests to it. So far, so normal. But from the moment i added this device, all the other devices generated "command timed out"-events too, even as they work normally.

Any ideas?