Zenoss Multigraph Report Unable to add collectors
Nathan Harris
2011-12-20 12:35:16 UTC
Nathan Harris [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nathan.harris] created the discussion

"Zenoss Multigraph Report Unable to add collectors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63352#63352

Hello everyone

When I select Multigraph Reporting I can't seem to add collectors etc (see screen shot)

any ideas? I have tried in IE and mozilla both show the same but the drop down icons are missing

Graph reports works with no problems

:-/

dpetzel
2011-12-20 20:43:11 UTC
dpetzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dpetzel] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Multigraph Report Unable to add collectors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63368#63368

Any chance you recently upgraded? I had a similar issue once and I think it was stale JS. I cleared cache. Sounds unlikely to be the case given you tried two browsers, but might help.

Does zenhub.log or event.log say anything interesting?

Does firebug show any failed resource requests?

Nathan Harris
2011-12-21 15:42:07 UTC
Nathan Harris [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nathan.harris] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Multigraph Report Unable to add collectors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63386#63386

The system has not been upgraded at all installed from new version

| | Zenoss 3.1.0 |

Have had some issues though with the reports see this thread

http://community.zenoss.org/message/63242#63242 http://community.zenoss.org/message/63242#63242

Have tried clearing the cache to no availI!

Not sure what I should be looking for in zenhub.log? and I am not sure what firebug is?

would this reset the reports?

*zenmigrate --step='ReportServer'*

*then*

*zenmigrate --level=2.0.0*