Translate numeric datapoint value to text expression
Vaclav Cerny
2014-01-10 13:48:29 UTC
Vaclav Cerny [http://community.zenoss.org/people/forest79] created the discussion

"Translate numeric datapoint value to text expression"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75641#75641

I would like to ask you, how can I translate numeric datapoint to Text Expression in graph. For example, my datapoint return serveral Integer like -1 = Offline, 0 = 10Mbit, 1=100Mbit, 2=1000Mbit. And I want to display in graph the text expression of the value.

Thanks

hydruid
2014-01-10 14:28:27 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: Translate numeric datapoint value to text expression"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75631#75631

Please post on the new forums at http://www.zenoss.org http://www.zenoss.org !