Zenoss 4 and wmi user authority
jcurry
2012-09-07 15:29:00 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4 and wmi user authority"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68444#68444

I have a Windows user carefully setup according to this doc - http://community.zenoss.org/message/45644#45644 http://community.zenoss.org/message/45644#45644 which is NOT a member of the Administrators group but which did work with modelers and Egors ZenPacks under Zenoss 3.

With 4 and the standard Zenoss ZenPacks, the WMI modelers work, the usual Windows services modeler works, but the performance template does not.  I get NT_STATUS_NET_WRITE_FAULT messages in zenwinperf.log.

If I add the Windows user to the Administrators group then it all starts working.

Any idea what has changed and what changes I would need to add to my original user???

Cheers,
Jane