Deleting all MIBs in the database
gibsonc
2013-07-23 20:27:36 UTC
gibsonc [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gibsonc] created the discussion

"Deleting all MIBs in the database"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74100#74100

Hi all

I was busy building a new 4.2.3 instance and imported a lot of MIBS into the wrong (/) folder. Is there a way to remove them all in zendmd so I can start again? It does not seem to be possible to select multiple items in the list to delete them via the GUI, and moving the items is also not persistent - on a refresh the objects remain in the root folder.

hydruid
2013-07-24 18:07:11 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: Deleting all MIBs in the database"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74109#74109

I did a quick search and couldn't find any way to mass delete them. I found this link that will get you started though!

http://wiki.zenoss.org/Mibs_in_dmd http://wiki.zenoss.org/Mibs_in_dmd