Command Triggers not working
John Zakhar
2012-10-22 17:24:42 UTC
John Zakhar [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jzakhar01] created the discussion

"Command Triggers not working"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69410#69410

I have a simple command trigger, if zenoss detects snmp not running on one of our servers the goal is to have it log in and restart the process.

The notification works, I get an email regarding the service being off line, but when it attempts to run the command nothing happens.

the content of the command is as follows /usr/bin/ssh ${dev/manageIp} "/usr/local/sbin/snmpd -Lsd -Lf /var/log/snmpd.log -p /var/run/snmpd.pid"

If youi run this from the command line, it works just fine.

Any advice in regards to these tiggers would be great!