Filesystem Threshold/Alerting broken
Yasha Zislin
2014-01-02 21:50:50 UTC
Yasha Zislin [http://community.zenoss.org/people/yzislin] created the discussion

"Filesystem Threshold/Alerting broken"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75577#75577

It seems that my Threshold on a Filesystem is broken.

For now, I am trying to get Windows boxes to alert when storage usage is above 90%.
When browsing to Component -> Filesystem section, I do see current usage and graph is shown with usage and threshold line.

When I click on Graphs  (not under filesystem or component), I get an error on top
PythonThresholdException: User-supplied Python expression (here.getTotalBlocks() * .9) for maximum value caused error: ['usedBlocks_usedBlocks']

I believe these graphs are system built,  not custom modified, but I dont recall.

Data Source called usedBlocks seems to point to proper OID.

Threshold "high disk usage" has "here.getTotalBlocks() * .9" for maximum value. It seems Zenoss doesnt like that anymore.

Graph Definition "Utilization" under usedBlocks datapoint has this in RPN:  ${here/getTotalBlocks},/,100,*

I am a bit puzzled why this stopped working.

P.S. I am running Zenoss 4.2

Thank you.

hydruid
2014-01-03 04:05:37 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: Filesystem Threshold/Alerting broken"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75626#75626

Register and post on the new forums at www.zenoss.org