Question: You can manually draw the links in the network map?
DeaDDingo_Inc
2011-10-12 18:38:39 UTC
DeaDDingo_Inc [http://community.zenoss.org/people/DeaDDingo_Inc] created the discussion

"Question: You can manually draw the links in the network map?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/61795#61795

Hello, I am writing from Panama, and wanted to make a query. We've been testing this software and it is actually very functional for us except for one detail. Our teams are on a single Cisco network but are really a lot in various locations in Panama. For us it isbetter to manually draw the links between each node and do not automatically formpresented by the software at the moment .. There any way to do it or any pluggin that doneed to install to achieve this.

Greetings from Panama

nilie
2011-10-18 02:37:28 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Re: Question: You can manually draw the links in the network map?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/61893#61893

Unfortunately, as far I can understand there is no way to force drawing links on the network map.