Learning experience (4.x): Unable to purge events.
Magnus Persson
2013-04-23 09:32:53 UTC
Magnus Persson [http://community.zenoss.org/people/magnusep] created the discussion

"Learning experience (4.x): Unable to purge events."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72936#72936

After fiddling with event mappings and transforms I naively thought I could purge the events from the database after I was done. This was unfortunately not the case. What I now have are a couple of events that affects the availability report.
From what I gather (untested) I could instead have changed the production state to not be 'Production'. Thus, during this window, my events would not have affected the report.