plugin Zenoss.wmi.FileSystemMap
QnA Zen
2014-01-03 03:16:21 UTC
QnA Zen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/qq070806] created the discussion

"plugin Zenoss.wmi.FileSystemMap"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75578#75578

After we added Modeler plugin Zenoss.wmi.FileSystemMap, there will be File Systems component getting the patition status. May I know if the plugin Zenoss.wmi.FileSystemMap, or File Systems component only works for device under "/DEVICES/Server/Windows/WMI" device class, or sub-device class created under "WMI" ?
As my test, if I create Device class under "/DEVICES/Serer/Windows",like "/DEVICES/Serer/Windows/FileServer" ,even I added the modeler plugin, the Used Bytes/Free Bytes/% Util are all zero or unknown.

hydruid
2014-01-03 04:07:21 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: plugin Zenoss.wmi.FileSystemMap"