Last Zenoss 4.2.4 Beta
Andrew Kirch
2013-06-26 19:01:42 UTC
Andrew Kirch [http://community.zenoss.org/people/akirch] created the discussion

"Last Zenoss 4.2.4 Beta"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73767#73767

Guys,

We are _VERY_ close to releasing 4.2.4.  With hundreds of bug fixes, what is probably the final 4.2.4 beta was shipped yesterday.  To get it, try it and confirm that bug fixes are working for you, take a look at the instructions and more information: http://wiki.zenoss.org/Install_Zenoss_Beta http://wiki.zenoss.org/Install_Zenoss_Beta

Note also that we have a new SRPM which can be used to extract the source code more easily, or to build on other RPM distros.  I hear that hydruid is already adding support for it to his script. (GO HYDRUID!)  The source code has of course always been available at http://dev.zenoss.org/trac/browser http://dev.zenoss.org/trac/browser, but the SRPM is a bit easier to use.

Enjoy!  And get ready for 4.2.4.

hydruid
2013-06-27 13:18:32 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion