3.2.1 and Squid Zenpack
joanypony
2012-03-08 17:41:07 UTC
joanypony [http://community.zenoss.org/people/joanypony] created the discussion

"3.2.1 and Squid Zenpack"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65076#65076

Does anyone know of a Squid Zenpack that's compatible with python 2.6/ version 3.2.1?
Thanks,
Joan

dpetzel
2012-03-08 17:55:43 UTC
dpetzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dpetzel] created the discussion

"Re: 3.2.1 and Squid Zenpack"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65079#65079

I dont personally run squid, so I have not tried them, but there are two older packs listed on the zenpack page, this one is listed with a question mark: http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-5832 http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-5832
wget ttp://community.zenoss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/5832-1-2610/ZenPacks.community.SquidMon-1.0-py2.4.egg.zip
unzip ZenPacks.community.SquidMon-1.0-py2.4.egg.zip
mv ZenPacks.community.SquidMon-1.0-py2.4.egg ZenPacks.community.SquidMon-1.0-py2.6.egg
zenpack --install=ZenPacks.community.SquidMon-1.0-py2.6.egg
*OF COURSE TRY THIS OUTSIDE OF PRODUCTION FIRST*

joanypony
2012-03-12 15:33:27 UTC
joanypony [http://community.zenoss.org/people/joanypony] created the discussion

"Re: 3.2.1 and Squid Zenpack"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65122#65122

That worked great, thanks so much! I'll mark that zenpack as working for 3.2.1 :)
Regards,
Joan

dpetzel
2012-03-12 21:12:54 UTC

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65130#65130

Thanks for posting back that it worked. Your previous upload was unpublished, I published it as well as updating the ZenPack listing page based on your feedback: http://community.zenoss.org/community/zenpacks http://community.zenoss.org/community/zenpacks