Location of <DIV> options
guyverix
2012-09-11 01:42:14 UTC
guyverix [http://community.zenoss.org/people/guyverix] created the discussion

"Location of <DIV> options"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68493#68493

I am having some problems locating where the div options live for the event console.

I need to remove the unselectable option, as I believe it is breaking a <select><option> declaration inside the div statement.  I am using HTML links to create RT tickets and wiki links for events currently, but it takes up too much space, so I am attempting a dropdown via a select and post..

In this particular case it is for the evt.message column of the display, if that makes any difference...
I have found variables for the classes in different css files, but nothing defining that the div itself is unselectable.  I am guessing that it is somewhere else in the skin, but I have not been able to find it.

I know the code itself works because it loads the drop-down <select> and <options> in the event details correctly.

Any suggestions?