CentOS6.x Supported by latest Zenoss Core ?
tgdaero9
2011-11-30 15:59:32 UTC
tgdaero9 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tgdaero9] created the discussion

"CentOS6.x Supported by latest Zenoss Core ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62919#62919

Hi - currently we are running with CentOS 5.6 - now we are installing a new server and thinking about going to the latest CentoS 6.x release.

Is this supported by current Zenoss Core version?
If not i assume CentoS5.7 is supported as release notes for v3.2.1 are mentioning CentOS 4 , 5

Thanks for feedback.

2011-11-30 16:09:18 UTC

"Re: CentOS6.x Supported by latest Zenoss Core ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62901#62901

CENTOS6 is not supported by Zenopss Core 3.2.1. It may be supported by the upcoming 4.2, but we won't know until  the beta is out in the next few weeks.