Zenoss 4.2.4 ESXi 5.1 Guest data
keamas
2013-09-30 12:44:52 UTC
keamas [http://community.zenoss.org/people/keamas] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4.2.4 ESXi 5.1 Guest data"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74765#74765

Hi, I am using the Zenoss 4.2.4 OVA image with CentOS 5.4.
I am now monitoring all my systems via SNMP, WMI, SSH and Syslog.
I am also monitoring the ESXi 5.1 host via SNAP, SSH and Syslog.

I defined the host as a ESX Server, but when I go to the menu Guests where the Guests system should be shown there is no data or guest System available.
The site is just empty.

What do I need to monitor the ESX system? what configuration is needed?

Can anyone please help me?