Custom Event Reports
stephenmeier
2013-02-22 16:00:19 UTC
stephenmeier [http://community.zenoss.org/people/stephenmeier] created the discussion

"Custom Event Reports"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71649#71649

Good Morning All,

I am trying to do several different custom event reports.  One showing the last N days worth of critial events (history) and another showing high disk usage (current) /Perf/Filesystem.  Everything that I see says that I need to use TAILS.  I have been trying to find an example, but they are not always complete, and they are usually for 3.x.  I can get what I am looking for in theMysql database, but I really would like to have the report integrated into Zenoss.

I am running Core 4.2.3.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.