How to enable components view
Michael Vincent Rapada
2013-07-18 08:03:01 UTC
Michael Vincent Rapada [http://community.zenoss.org/people/vincentrapada] created the discussion

"How to enable components view"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74037#74037

I've added a new device (Windows Server) and on the left side panel, I couldn't find 'Components' view.
How can I enable that view (if possible).

Thanks!

malik
2013-07-18 14:59:40 UTC
malik [http://community.zenoss.org/people/malik] created the discussion

"Re: How to enable components view"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74033#74033

The "components" section is populated once the device is modeled.  Go to the "Modeler Plugins" section, make sure you have the right wmi plugins enabled.  Also, grab the admin guide and follow that step by step so that you have a properly configured zenoss instance: http://community.zenoss.org/community/documentation/official_documentation/zenoss-guide http://community.zenoss.org/community/documentation/official_documentation/zenoss-guide