Fresh Install done in VMWare but Browser i could not able to connect.
Saravanan Sundaramoorthy
2012-04-23 10:11:46 UTC
Saravanan Sundaramoorthy [http://community.zenoss.org/people/vklssaravanan] created the discussion

"Fresh Install done in VMWare but Browser i could not able to connect."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66011#66011

i have installed the zenoss in VMWare player. when i open in browser its asking the user name and password. i am on DHCP network. some of my
Colleague are using the zenoss. is there any problem in DHCP.

i have tried to login in zenoss and use the command zenpass to reset the password. but after that i loged in but its seems like my colleague UI.
Actually my colleague added one device as his name.. same device showing in my UI.

please help me out to get this resolve.

Thanks in advance.

2012-04-23 12:16:30 UTC

"Re: Fresh Install done in VMWare but Browser i could not able to connect."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66008#66008

I understand English may not be your first language, but I do want to say I'm having trouble parsing your issue as stated.

I believe your issue is you may not understand how Zenoss is supposed to work - i.e. any device added by a user of a Zenoss Core instance is expected to show up for all users of that instance. Have you read the documentation?