Monitor HP hardware with zenoss ESXI 5.1
gcollis
2012-10-10 11:55:07 UTC
gcollis [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gcollis] created the discussion

"Monitor HP hardware with zenoss ESXI 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68976#68976

We already have monitoring set up for HP proliant blades via the http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-3394 http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-3394 zenpack and this works well, displaying Hardware status in the Hardware tab. ESX does not run these agents so we cannot monitor the hardware on these blades in the same manner.

I have trialled using the dnalley zenpack ( http://community.zenoss.org/message/46507#46507 http://community.zenoss.org/message/46507) but this simply displays a "OK". Is there any other way to monitor the hardware of HP proliant blades running ESX5i in zenoss?

Thanks