MIBS for Dell, Open Manage, Perc RAID, PowerConnect, PowerVault
wills
2011-12-12 02:50:40 UTC
wills [http://community.zenoss.org/people/wills] created the discussion

"Re: MIBS for Dell, Open Manage, Perc RAID, PowerConnect, PowerVault"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63213#63213

Ditto, can't install it either.

gpanula
2014-01-27 15:58:49 UTC
gpanula [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gpanula] created the discussion

"Re: MIBS for Dell, Open Manage, Perc RAID, PowerConnect, PowerVault"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75656#75656

Old thread but it showed up in my google search....

I eventually found the location for all Dell MIBs at -> ftp://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/ ftp://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/

I found that link via Dell KB 628896

http://www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting/us/en/04/KCS/KcsArticles/ArticleView?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&docid=628896 http://www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting/us/en/04/KCS/KcsArticles/ArticleView?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&docid=628896

cheers