Graph will not show up
kenhen93
2012-10-04 17:55:46 UTC
kenhen93 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kenhen93] created the discussion

"Graph will not show up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68845#68845

Hello,

I have a graph that only shows the top graph bar (the graph name and zoom buttons), the actually graph will not show any data points.

I have confirmed that the data is coming in and getting parsed correctly into the RRD file using zencommand and rrdtool. The data is a large number of over 3000000 so the RRD points are 3.5319200000e+05. The RRD has over 100 graph points in it.

I have tried deleting the graph definition and changing the graph definition y-axis but the graph will still not show up.

Any ideas what I should try next?

I am running Zenoss 3.1. Thank you!

Shane Scott
2012-10-08 16:18:39 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Graph will not show up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68924#68924

kenhen93:

Tail $ZENHOME/log/event.log then try to hit the graph. Look for an error. If none, tail $ZENHOME/log/Z2.log and try again. I suspect there's a bad graph definition.

Best,
--Shane Scott (Hackman238)