Help stop alerting
Randy Devone
2012-02-24 19:58:44 UTC
Randy Devone [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rdevone] created the discussion

"Help stop alerting"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64773#64773

I have an issue.  I am monitoring servers that are in a clustered enivroment active/passive.  Is there a way that i can still monitor the server without getting the alerts that the server is down.  I changed the priority to 'lowest' and changed the state to 'pre-preduction, but I still see the count increasing.  I don't get the email alert though.  I want Zenoss to be able to monitor when a failover occurs.

Hope this is an easy solution.

Zenoss 3.2.1
Centos 5.6

Thanks