Zenoss Automatic delteing of aged backups
C LK
2012-02-26 20:00:31 UTC
C LK [http://community.zenoss.org/people/imechanics] created the discussion

"Zenoss Automatic delteing of aged backups"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64789#64789

In my cron file I have two scripts
00 0-23 * * 1 /usr/local/zenoss/zenoss/bin/zenbackup --save-mysql-access
50 19 * * 1 root /usr/bin/find /usr/local/zenoss/zenoss/backups -mtime +10 -type f -exec rm \{\} \;

The first scripts runs fine, the second script runs fine from the command line. How do I get both to run seamlesly in my cron file. I am new to using cron on os x.

Many Thanks

dpetzel
2012-02-26 20:22:02 UTC
dpetzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dpetzel] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Automatic delteing of aged backups"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64790#64790

Thats a difficult question to answer without providing any details around whats not working. I'm not an OS X User, but getting more details around the issue might prompt someone who is running on OSX to have some insight.