Zenoss Login appears in any tab of IE8 and Chrome. How to remove?
Sergio Jiménez Barolo
2012-04-05 22:35:42 UTC
Sergio Jiménez Barolo [http://community.zenoss.org/people/seRgiOOOOOO] created the discussion

"Zenoss Login appears in any tab of IE8 and Chrome. How to remove?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65746#65746

Hi.

Really I don't know how I have installed Zenoss. I didn't know what was Zenoss. I supose I installed it by installing another program.

I use Firefox 10, suddenly, I have opened IE 8, and I see Zenoss Login. :| :|

I have checked to uninstall from Windows 7 Options, but it doesn't appear anything related with Zenoss.
I have searched on Windows 7 option, and no result.
I have checked Addons from IE, Firefox and Chrome, and nothing.
I have tried to set up the Main Site of IE 8 as Google.com, but when I try to go to google.com, it appears Zenoss Login.
I have looked for information about this in google, but I don't get to resolve  :-/

This only happens in IE8 and Chrome. Firefox 10 not.

Any help will be very useful.

Thank you very much. :)

2012-04-06 11:39:01 UTC

"Re: Zenoss Login appears in any tab of IE8 and Chrome. How to remove?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65748#65748

You don't have Zenoss installed - it doesn't run on Windows. You seem to have your DNS hijacked or something that's pointing to an available Zenoss instance that's on the Web... No idea how that happened, but you need to fix your computer, you probably have a virus. We can't provide Windows desktop support in this forum.