Zenoss Professional Services
Roy Petersen
2012-05-07 17:21:26 UTC
Roy Petersen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rpetersen] created the discussion

"Zenoss Professional Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66246#66246

I'm looking for professional services to help finshing setting up our Zenoss environment.  Are there options out there that I can look at.  I see that on the Zenoss.com site there is a professional services group but want to know if there are others out there.  Does Zenoss professional services even support Zenoss Core or do you have to have their Service Dynamics version?

Thanks,

2012-05-07 17:26:52 UTC

"Re: Zenoss Professional Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66247#66247

The Zenoss community has many consultants that can contact you about providing services including setup. The ZCA has some vetted consultants and I will pass this request on to them so they can contact you.

Roy Petersen
2012-05-07 17:29:10 UTC
Roy Petersen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rpetersen] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Professional Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66248#66248

Perfect, I look forward to hearing from the consultants soon.  Need something early this week if possible.

Thanks,
Roy

themactech
2012-05-07 17:33:25 UTC
themactech [http://community.zenoss.org/people/themactech] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Professional Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66257#66257

Can you mention where you are located geographically and maybe supply a more concise list of what you are looking (in essence a statement of work).  This would help folks determine how they can assist you.

Manuel

Roy Petersen
2012-05-07 18:02:38 UTC
Roy Petersen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rpetersen] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Professional Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66249#66249

We're located in Colorado, Boulder area.

System already build and configured on Redhat Linux.

We have a couple of Network Devices being monitored already but need to add the rest of the network enviornment to Zenoss and possibly help to perform troublshooting on two Cisco 7606 routers if I can't get an answer back from the community on this.  This pieces is critical.  (Having issues modeling the devices when at one point it was working)

Need to add our storage environment, VMware environment including the vCloud environment and tie them all together, provide some additional training for us to better understand how Zenoss works.

May also be good to have them look at the system setting to verify that the enivornment is tweaked for performance as our environment grows.

Thanks,
Roy

jcurry
2012-05-08 12:14:59 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Professional Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66263#66263

Hi Roy,
I may well be able to help you out.  For some details on myself and the way I work, could I refer you to a previous append in the zenoss-jobs forum at http://community.zenoss.org/thread/17704?tstart=0 http://community.zenoss.org/thread/17704?tstart=0 , rather than me putting marketing-like stuff on the users forum.  Happy to continue the discussion here if you wish to.

It looks like you are in need of "a few days" help.  Please feel free to contact me directly at mailto:***@skills-1st.co.uk ***@skills-1st.co.uk .

Cheers,
Jane