Unable to acknowlege and close events after upgrade to 4.2.4
kayb
2013-08-05 18:15:38 UTC
kayb [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kayb] created the discussion

"Unable to acknowlege and close events after upgrade to 4.2.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74278#74278

After upgrading from v4.2.3 to v.4.2.4, I'm unable to acknowledge and close events. I get  a "ZepConnectionError:  Could not connect to service" message.  I restarted zeneventserver several times but don't see any errors in the log.  I also noticed that zenhubworker keeps restarting every minute.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

jcurry
2013-08-07 14:33:13 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to acknowlege and close events after upgrade to 4.2.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74312#74312

Have you checked whether you have password problems?  There is an item her eon the Zenoss wiki - http://wiki.zenoss.org/Install_Zenoss http://wiki.zenoss.org/Install_Zenoss .

There is also a discussion her - http://community.zenoss.org/message/74074#74074 http://community.zenoss.org/message/74074#74074 .

I have just been through this process and it did work for me (eventually).

Cheers,
Jane