Bulk add locations with addresses for GeoCache
Duncan Johnston
2013-01-29 09:01:00 UTC
Duncan Johnston [http://community.zenoss.org/people/silentmelons] created the discussion

"Bulk add locations with addresses for GeoCache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71245#71245

Hello peeps. I'm new to the forum and to Zenoss so be gentle

Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere (i have looked but cannot find anything)

I need to add a few hundred locations (with addresses) and would like them mapped to Google maps. I can use zendmd to add multiple locations but can’t seem to add the postal addresses for mapping in Google maps.

Can someone please help?

Thanks,